District Functional Manager
Organization: Punjab State Rural Livelihoods Mission (PSRLM), Government of Punjab
Apply By: 18 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. This scheme is focused on promoting self-employment and organization of rural poor. The basic idea behind this programme is to organize the poor into SHG (Self Help Groups) groups and make them capable for self-employment.
Number of Post: 02
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Desired Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or Post-Graduation in Rural Development/Management/Business/Administration/Agriculture/Business Management/Social Work/Sociology/Agriculture with 1st division.
- He/She should have at least 4 years post qualification of relevant work experience.
- He should have experience in project appraisal – technical, financial and commercial of non-farm sector based activities.
- Person having practical experience in preparation, technical and financial appraisal and implementation of livelihood projects at the national or state level
- Candidate should have passed Punjabi language as matric level
Age Limit: Maximum age 55 years
Interested candidate fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their application in the form download from http://Sangrur.nic.in. along with the photocopies of certificates testimonials by 18/03/2019 by hand or post in the Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner(Development)-Cum-District Mission Director, Zila Parishad Complex, Ranbir College Road, Sangrur
For apply and more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd