District MIS Manager
Organization: Department of Rural Development & Panchayats - Govt. of Punjab
Apply By: 19 Jul 2019
About the organization
Aajeevika - National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India in June 2011. Aided in part through investment support by the World Bank, the Mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor, enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.
Number of Posts: 1
Desired Educational Qualifications:
- BCA/ MCA/ BE - (IT or CS)/ Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate with PGDCA. High level computer operational skill is essential with minimum 30 WPM typing speed in English and Punjabi language.
- Commerce graduate out of simple Graduation and Post Graduaton may be given preference for selection.
- Having 3 years work experience in rolling out MIS and data uploading for development projects.
- Candidates with prior experience of qsworking with Govt. projects will be given more weight age.
- Proficiency in data entry, computer MS-Office work.
- Candidate should have passed Punjabi language at matric level
Proposed Remuneration as per HR Manual (In Rs.): Rs 20,000/-
Mode of recruitment: Direct Contract
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd