District Project Assistant
Organization: Integrated Child Development Services - Tamil Nadu
Apply By: 17 Dec 2019
Location: (Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is a government programme in India which provides food, preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization, health check-up and referral services to children under 6 years of age and their mothers. ICDS Scheme represents one of the world's largest and most unique programmes for early childhood development. ICDS is the foremost symbol of India's commitment to her children.
Position: District Project Assistant
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition,
- Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skills in English
- Good computer skills/ knowledge of internet/ email
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively.
- Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged.
- Age should be below 35 years
- 3 years’ experience of working in social program.
- Experience of working on Government Programs in the social sector -Health, Nutrition, Education, Water and Sanitation
Scope of Work:
- Support and supervise timely implementation of all Mission activities in the district.
- Facilitate and participate in all capacity building initiatives undertaken within the project at district and block levels.
- Periodically assess capacity building needs of district and block level ICDS staff and functionaries and organize and facilitate relevant trainings as per the guidance of the DPO and Commissioner/ Director, ICDS.
- Ensure timely completion and monitoring of planned community mobilization activities within the district to strengthen the demand for ICDS services.
- Make regular monitoring and supportive supervision visits within the district to provide on-site support to CDPOs and the ICDS Supervisors to ensure all project activities are completed as per schedule.
- During monitoring and supervision visits review and ensure maintenance of reporting formats for all Mission activities.
- Ensure effective coordination between the existing ICDS programme activities and project activities, wherever required, in collaboration with the DPO.
- Ensure collation of Utilization Certificates from Aanganwadis for activities under the Mission and their correct aggregation at the CDPO and DPO levels.
- Prepare monthly progress/ monitoring reports in the prescribed formats for project activities and submit the same to the DPO and Commissioner/ Director, ICDS.
- Coordinate with the related line departments at the district level for facilitating convergent/ multisectoral activities under the Mission.
- Facilitate engagement with potential civil society organizations, NGOs, etc. for partnership and support for project implementation.
- Any other task assigned by DPO.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 18,000/- per month. Annual increase @ 3% of remuneration may be granted, subject to performance.
Last Date for submission of Application: 17.12.2019 by 5.45 pm
Application forms, Notification and Terms of Reference (TOR) can be downloaded from the website www.icds.tn.gov.in
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd