District level PPM Coordinator
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM), Govt. of Haryana
Apply By: 24 Jul 2019
About the organization
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Number of Positions - (1), Gen. -1
- Post Graduate.
- One year Experience of working in field of Communication /ACSM / PublicPrivate Partnership /Health projects / programs
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two Wheeler
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric
- Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP.
- Certificate /Diploma / Degree/ Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication / Rural Development Advocacy / Partnerships / related field.
- Basic knowledge of computers
Age: 18 to 42 Years
Pay (monthly): Rs. 12500/-
Date of Tests & interview: 20/08/2019
Filled applications complete in all respects along with photocopies of all relevant certificates (proof of present permanent residence and Caste/Category Certificate issued by appropriate authorities is must) should reach in the office of DH&FW Society (O/o Civil surgeon, Rohtak) by 24-07-2019 up to 04:00 PM.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd