Apply By: 12 Feb 2019
Position Required: Documentation Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Kind of employment – Full Time on Contract Basis
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary – Rs. 30,000/-
Key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- The Documentation Officer will be responsible for documenting the project process, milestones and achievements.
She/he will be responsible for:
- Maintaining all documentation related to the project
- Process documentation of the entire project
- Submit monthly reports and prepare reports for donor requirement
- Send due diligence reports to all stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of tool-kit, curriculum, training modules as per the project
- Train and mentor partners in effective documentation
Required Skill Sets/ Qualification
- Postgraduate degree in Social Science/Social Work/Development related field/Journalism/Mass Communication
- Good documentation skills.
- Good written and verbal skills in English, and verbal skills in the Telugu/Hindi.
- Ability to write narrative as well analytical reports and document program activities as required.
- Good coordination skill in working with various government departments.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to undertaking small training programs required for capacity building of partners in documentation
Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience of working in a resource cell or documentation unit
The applicants are requested to submit their resume to email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd