Organization: Trailblazers Foundation
Apply By: 15 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
Trailblazers Foundation is a voluntary organization which undertakes social initiatives in the field of environment, education & research, capacity building in schools, sustainable development, climate change, health, wild life and promotion of fundamental science amongst our society which is so focused on our gen next only moving to applied sciences.
Open Positions: 3
- The Field Officer will be required to be on field, for implementing and coordinating a range of activities and initiatives designed to create a positive impact on the environment and local communities in line with the Foundation’s mandate or that of the CSR clients
- She/he will assist in the planning and budgeting of projects, lead the periodical monitoring processes at the field level; and submit informative reports to document the same
- She/he will build and maintain engagement with key stakeholders from the Government, corporate sector, start-ups, citizens, community members, peer organisations, educational institutions, etc. to ensure smooth implementation and sustainability of projects
- Designing Project proposals, site study, monitoring projects, follow-ups, base line study, project presentations, coordinating with all stake holders of the project ecosystem, database maintenance, administration of the projects, making project reports for sponsors, making presentations and proposals after in-depth study to present to possible sponsors, dove tailing the projects based on its need. The project geography will be Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
- She/he will be responsible for building the Foundation's community of volunteers thereby ensuring timely and perennial monetary and non-monetary support to the Foundation’s activities
- She/he will develop relationships with local media personnel at the intervention sites for cause-related media advocacy
- She/he will also assist in fundraising by providing inputs to project proposals, managing online crowdsourcing campaigns and harnessing sponsorships
- As the Foundation is the member of a larger corporate family, the Field Officer will also be required to support the Foundation's parent company in key tasks as and when required
- She/he will assist the Foundation and the company's visibility and promotion activities by actively contributing to publicity campaigns and social media activities
- Understand the difference between the haves and the have not's
- Feel strongly about wanting to make a difference through the work you do
- Have skills you believe can be used to enable social and environmental welfare
- Enjoy meeting people and they enjoy meeting you too!
- Love the outdoors and find more joy being there, than behind a desk
- See challenges as opportunities
- Have volunteered / worked with urban/semi-urban/rural communities
- Have worked in social and environmental development projects in NGOs, CSR teams or the Government
- Are proficient in cause-linked advocacy
- Have experience in or knowledge about education, environment, and public health projects
- Have organised events / drives / campaigns involving people mobilisation, multiple stakeholder engagement
- Are between 25 - 27 years old and should have Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Social Work, preferably residing in Thane or near central railway suburbs.
- Medical Doctors in Public Health in Health vertical and Education experts with B.Ed. or M.Ed. degree in Education vertical
- M.Sc. in Environment or Wildlife from reputed university in Environment vertical may apply.
- Have two - three years of relevant work experience including extensive field knowledge.
- Possess written and spoken proficiency in Marathi, Hindi and English. Knowledge of Tamil and Bengali will be an added advantage.
If interested, please forward your detailed resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line - Application for Field Officer - <Vertical nam> by 15th September 2019. Kindly mention your current and expected salary, 2 professional references while applying
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd