Field Recruiter (18 Positions)
Organization: Bundl Technologies Private Limited (SWIGGY)
Apply By: 04 Oct 2019
Location: (Bihar) (Jharkhand) (Odisha)
Job title: Field Recruiter
Job location: Bihar/Jharkhand/Odisha/Karnataka
No. of vacancies : 18
Apply By: 30 September 2019
Bundl Technologies Private Limited ‘Swiggy’ was started back in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety,Nandan Reddy and Rahul Jaimini. Swiggy is the fastest Indian startup to join the Unicorn Club with a recent funding of $210 million which took its valuation to $3.3 billion. Swiggy is currently India’s number one Food Delivery Company.
About Project: Rural Mobilisation Project
Rural Mobilisation Program was launched in FY 2018-19 with an objective of tapping the rural talent and providing them an opportunity to enhance their career in the fast growing food delivery Start-up space.
The Field recruiter will lead sourcing, screening, recruitment, preliminary training and transfer of candidates in 2-3 catchment districts by ensuring on-ground mobilization support with day-to-day project activities at village/block/district level and marketing campaigns. This will also involve working with various stakeholders/channels like government officials, village volunteers, PRI members, NGOs working in skill development & employment to enable timely mobilization of quality delivery executives towards RMP-DE program.
They will be allotted 2-3 contiguous catchment districts in state of Bihar/Jharkhand/Karnataka/Odisha where they will have to stay and work from. It will involve travelling to all Gram Panchayats/villages of the prospective blocks in the respective districts in a phased manner.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategy, plan and process end to end.
- Execute sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, offer negotiation.
- Oversee transfer of finalised candidate from source to destination.
- Ensure impressive candidate experience through high levels of interview preparedness inclusive of interview format, thorough communication and timely feedback.
- Develop village/block level volunteers and work closely with these volunteers on-daily basis to monitor their progress.
- Provide support in marketing and training needs of volunteers, source channel partners.
- Develop strategic interventions to identify and strengthen channels that require extra support to continue meeting monthly mobilization targets.
- Maintaining district and block-wise databases of all relevant information
- Liaison and source from district level training partners accredited with state and national govt., skill training institutes and NGOs/non-profit/volunteer/youth organizations.
- Act as a single point of contact & representative of SWIGGY.
- Lead micro campaigns and provide support in marketing activities driven centrally related to RMP in the districts.
- Develop relationship with state govt bodies(District level) related to training and employment, NGOs working in the area, Zilla Panchayats, Block Panchayats.
- Identify and focus on 10-15 super supply villages per block.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports and share with reporting manager/HO team.
Knowledge & Technical skills:
- In-depth understanding of skill development ecosystem and rural development ecosystem at grassroot level.
- Excellent people skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience assessing and developing relationships with stakeholders like govt. officials, politicians, local leaders, non-profit organizations, community based organization, youth organizations etc.
Competency & Abilities:
- Passion in working towards rural development and belief in gainful employment as the means to it.
- Organized and high attention to achieving monthly/quarterly targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Problem solver and ability to collect meaningful data and draw solid conclusions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience working with grassroots level organizations at village/block level within the rural development and skill development ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, human services or related field preferred or equivalents with relevant work experience.
- Masters/PG in Social Work, Rural Development OR experience with political consulting is a plus.
Rs 16,000-22,000 per month with additional attractive performance incentives, travel allowance, food allowance and mobile allowance.
How to apply:
Email applications with updated resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd