Finance and Administration Officer
Organization: Project Hope
Apply By: 30 Aug 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Position:Finance and Administration Officer
Location:New Delhi, India
Reports To:Senior Manager- Finance, HR and Administration
Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. We are registered as non-for-profit company under section 8 in India.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist on financial accounting reporting systems-financial records including ledger, cash book and bank details, manage receivables and payables, prepare cash flow and fund flow statements.
- Manage compliance to the provisions of all applicable statutory acts
- Assist to ensure that appropriate policies are in place with regard to Finance, HR and procurement
- Support administration of all expenditure and payments processes ensuring compliance with organization policies and country legal requirements
- Implement systems and checks that provide the program with the high-quality goods and services needed to implement its workplan and achieve its purpose.
- Implement policies and procedures for the effective and efficient selection, award and monitoring of grants in compliance with PHI and GOI regulations and policies;
- Management of procurement including completion of checklists, purchase requisitions, quotations, justifications memos and other documentation as per the organization procurement policy
- Assist in manage the outsourcing agencies related to Finance, legal, HR, procurement etc.
- Manage travel, visa and other logistic arrangements for office staff and consultants.
- Maintain inventory of office equipment, telephone, contact directory of partners, office supplies and staff leave.
- To provide administrative support to the human resource management systems of the organization, including maintaining up to date personnel details and records, issuing of contracts, monitoring of timecard system, leave, overlooking recruitment processes.
- Perform other duties directed by the supervisor.
To be considered for this position, the applicant will be required to have:
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Commerce/Financial management with at least 3 years of experience in financial management, procurement, accounting and administrative work in the INGOs/NGOs
- Excellent working knowledge in the Tally ERP, TDS returns software.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent management and coordination skills
- Demonstrate skills of multi-tasking
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is Aug 30, 2019. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd