Fund Raising/Business Development Executive
Organization: Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR)
Apply By: 05 Nov 2019
Location: Mumbai(Maharashtra) Pune(Maharashtra)
The Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR), headquartered in Pune and working in 7 states in India, is a non-profit that engages at the intersection of practice, policy and science with a strong Research-into-Use (RiU) focus. It helps poor rural communities help themselves out of poverty by organizing them to undertake integrated watershed development, sustainable water resources management, climate resilient agriculture, biodiversity protection and livelihoods activities in order to reduce poverty and build resilience to climate change. Further details are available at: www.wotr.org
WOTR is looking for a Fund Raising/ Business Development Executive based either at Pune or Mumbai with a track record in raising funds and driving revenue growth. S/he should have strong networks and connects with donors, social investors and funders.
The required details about the post and Job profile are attached herewith:-
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with PGDM in Business Management, MBA sales or equivalent level.
- 4-6 years of Fund raising/ Business Development experience.
- Experience in reaching out to funders, donors, corporate and government agencies for resource generation, funding raising and business acquisition.
- Good inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Set fundraising/revenue goals and develop strategies and plans to achieve them
- Lead and further strengthen the fund raising unit in WOTR.
- Proactively deepen existing donor relationships, identify new donors, investors and clients for WOTR’s services and reach out to them.
- Develop presentations and communication material, lead client meetings and do follow up.
- Use social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to increase WOTR’s visibility.
- Make Brand WOTR widely recognized and a partner of choice for foundations, donors, HNIs and the corporate sector, in India and abroad.
Salary: Negotiable with track record and experience.
Candidates whose profiles match the above requirements may send their CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Women candidates will be given preference.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd