Organization: The Feline Foundation
Apply By: 25 May 2019
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy for the organisation.
- Develop goals and a plan for raising money
- Refine that plan to adopt strategies and campaigns that reflect the ideals of the company
- Identify and explore donor pools
- Apply for grants when applicable
- Plan and manage marketing efforts like direct mail campaigns
- Plan fundraising events such as dinners, receptions, and parties
- Develop alliances with other organizations
- Work collaboratively to enhance fundraising efforts
- Keep in contact with the CEO and trustees, apprising them of fundraising successes
- Set and achieve realistic time-limited fundraising targets, agreed in consultation with key staff and the Board of Trustees.
- Lead communication with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating, growing and sustaining long-term funding and collaboration.
- Take ownership of organisational growth and funding, reporting to the Board of Trustees on progress against fundraising targets at quarterly meetings
Experience and Qualifications
- A strong track record of securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams, preferably in the animal welfare.
- A strong portfolio of communication and awareness-raising materials.
- Personal contacts and connections with potential major donors and supporters.
- A relevant qualification in fundraising (desirable).
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational abilities.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to agreed goals and targets and take ownership of the overall fundraising programme of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small close-knit team.
The Salary will commensurate with the competencies and work experience.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter
Please mention “Fundraising Manager” in the subject line
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd