Fundraising Officer (Telemarketing)
Apply By: 30 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential - to the benefit of a better world
Position: Fundraising Officer (Telemarketing)
Purpose for the job:
Under the general supervision of the Fundraising Specialist, Acquisition, the incumbent will be responsible for providing technical input and recommendations, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating fundraising strategies with the objective of acquiring new quality individual donors through outbound and inbound Telemarketing channels. This includes managing and overseeing a variety of individual fundraising techniques that involve using the phone as a key communication channel and new initiatives in order to ensure the growth of new monthly pledge donors and the related net income.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Develop and implement effective acquisition strategies across channels, utilizing and maximizing a variety of telemarketing fundraising techniques to drive new pledge donors and convert leads to meet the agreed targets and net income. This includes scoping and testing of new telemarketing channels and initiatives as well as analyzing and evaluating individual fundraising opportunities with the objective of identifying new additional, sustainable high-volume income streams and diversifying telemarketing acquisition activity.
- Source, manage and provide operational support to agencies, contractors and suppliers engaged to support the donor acquisition program ensuring that they perform at high standards. This includes briefing, training and motivation of outsourced staff or others representing UNICEF such as telemarketers. Evaluate their performance in order to ensure deliverables are met.
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external partners to ensure appropriate management of telemarketing acquisition to maximize results.
- Support the development and nurturing of partnerships with corporates, media companies and other business supporting acquisition activities, including those providing pathways to pledge.
- Enhance Private Sector Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP) efficiency and effectiveness through monitoring of inputs, local conditions and resources, and campaign implementation status.
- Develop investment fund applications, monitor fund utilization and prepare required reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze collected data and information and prepare monitoring progress reports; draft changes in PFP work plans relevant to acquiring individual donors through telemarketing tactics and assist in the identification of required budget, supplies and equipment as well as in the drafting of other project documentation, assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action, especially in agreed strategic plan which ensures maximum effectiveness of fund availability from new donors as well as maximum diversification of risks.
- Provide technical assistance for customer support which includes but not limited to on responses to prospecting donor inquiries via mail, email, phone, social media, etc. and perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor assistant(s) and/or consultants(s).
Education: A university degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related fields is required.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience in acquiring new individual customers/donors through managing various channels and suppliers.
- Experience in managing outbound and inbound Telemarketing
- Fundraising experience will be a preference.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
Duration: Selected applicant will have an initial two (2) year fixed-term contract, with possibility of extension, subject to satisfactory performance.
Closing Date: Mon Sep 30 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd