Fundraising Specialist (Business Intelligence)
Apply By: 17 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does — in programs, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children’s rights into action.
Purpose for the job:
Under the general supervision of the Fundraising Manager, will contribute to the strategic development and implementation of the India Country Office (ICO) individual fundraising strategic plan and will be responsible for analysing the business results and make recommendations for optimizing the performance of the activities done to acquire and retain individual donors. This includes the management and oversight of donor management systems and processes to ensure optimal efficiencies to achieve an ultimate goal of maximizing the number of new donors acquired and retained and the related net income.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Manage, oversee and perform data analysis and reporting and other relevant activities in support of optimizing fundraising opportunities and income, including making recommendations based on the results of ongoing analysis
- Manage and revise as necessary the standard operating procedures for donation processing and donor database management
- Maintain database integrity by managing the integrity of donor and donation payment data and ongoing development and implementation of the CRM.
- Work closely with individual fundraising colleagues across donor acquisition, digital, direct response television and retention to support optimization and drive strategic decisions across the team.
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external partners to ensure appropriate management and security of donor information. This includes working with colleagues in UNCIEF HQ to ensure global systems and processes are meeting the local needs of the fundraising program in India.
- Enhance Private Sector Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP) efficiency and effectiveness through weekly monitoring of inputs, local conditions and resources, and campaign implementation status.
- Strategic development and oversight of investment fund applications across the Individual Fundraising team, monitoring fund utilization and prepare required reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage and perform the analysis of collected donor data and information and preparation of monitoring progress reports; draft changes in PFP work plans relevant to acquiring individual donors and the identification of required budget, supplies and equipment.
- Oversee other project documentation, assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action, especially in agreed strategic plan which ensures maximum effectiveness of fund availability from new donors as well as maximum diversification of risks.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor Officer(s), Assistant(s) and/or consultants(s).
- Advanced (Masters) university degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related fields is required.
- Five years of relevant experience in the field of business intelligence and data analysis, data management, and process management. Preferably in a fundraising environment. Experience with Sales force or other donor management systems will be a preference.
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd