Fundraising Specialist (Digital)
Apply By: 17 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does — in programs, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children’s rights into action.
Purpose for the job:
Under the general supervision of the Fundraising Manager, Individual Fundraising, the incumbent will be responsible for providing strategy, implementation and technical oversight, recommendations, planning and evaluation of fundraising strategies with the objective of acquiring new quality individual donors through digital channels. This includes managing and overseeing a variety of individual fundraising digital channels and the strategic development of new initiatives to maximize the growth of new monthly pledge donors from digital channels and the related net income.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Development and oversight of effective acquisition strategies across digital channels, utilizing and maximizing a variety of fundraising techniques to drive new pledge donor and one-time donors to achieve budgeted targets and net income. This includes scoping and testing of new digital channels and initiatives as well as analysing and evaluating individual fundraising opportunities with the objective of identifying new additional, sustainable high-volume income streams and diversifying digital acquisition activity.
- Source and manage agencies, contractors and suppliers engaged to support the digital donor acquisition program ensuring that they perform at high standards. This includes briefing, and motivation of outsourced staff or others representing UNICEF such as digital agencies. Drive performance in order to ensure deliverables are met.
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external partners to ensure appropriate management of acquisition to maximize results. This includes the management and oversight of digital infrastructure including donation pages, payment gateways and other digital platforms to ensure an efficient online process for donors.
- Participate in the development and nurturing of partnerships with corporates, media companies and other business supporting digital acquisition activities, including those providing pathways to pledge.
- Enhance Private Sector Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP) efficiency and effectiveness through monitoring of inputs, local conditions and resources, and campaign implementation status.
- Strategic development and oversight of investment fund applications, monitoring fund utilization and prepare required reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the analysis of collected donor data and information and preparation of monitoring progress reports; draft changes in PFP work plans relevant to acquiring digital individual donors and the identification of required budget, supplies and equipment.
- Oversee other project documentation, assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action, especially in agreed strategic plan which ensures maximum effectiveness of fund availability from new donors as well as maximum diversification of risks.
- Manage other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time including supporting the Resource Mobilization team on integrated campaigns and digital activities.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor Officer(s), Assistant(s) and/or consultants(s).
- Advanced (Master's) University degree in related field is required.
- Five years of practical professional work experience in new media marketing and all major digital channels such as paid search, display, email marketing, mobile marketing, web design and build, etc.
- Experience in the use of content management systems, email broadcasting tools and analytics packages.
- Proven skills in managing partnerships with publishers and agencies.
- Fundraising experience will be a preference.
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd