Fundraising Specialist (Television)
Apply By: 18 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
UNICEF works in Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential - to the benefit of a better world
Job Title: Fundraising Specialist (Television)
Purpose for the job:
Under the general supervision of the Fundraising Manager, Individual Fundraising, the incumbent will be responsible for providing strategy, implementation and technical oversight, recommendations, planning and evaluation of fundraising strategies with the objective of acquiring new quality individual donors through Direct Response Television (DRTV). This includes managing and overseeing new initiatives such as Telethons to maximize the growth of new monthly pledge donors and the related net income.
UNICEF seeks an experienced Individual Fundraiser to manage DRTV and lead the set-up, testing and evaluation of direct response television as a monthly pledge donor recruitment channel. This will require working with a DRTV agency, creating media plans, identifying and setting up appropriate response channels and coordinating the production of appropriate creative, including ensuring the involvement of key stakeholders within the office at all stages.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Overall project management of DRTV and Television campaigns in order to deliver on targets and budget. This includes the development of test plans across audience, media, message and offer, alongside suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Close collaboration with UNICEF’s global DRTV specialist consultants throughout the planning, execution and evaluation stages of each campaign
- Management and coordination of suppliers across media, creative and response channels
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external partners including the coordination of and sourcing of content and feedback to ensure appropriate management of the Television channel to maximize results.
- Sourcing of appropriate DRTV/Television content and working with suppliers to develop that content into strong DRTV and supporting online and offline creative consistent with the UNICEF brand and accounting for globally accepted good practice
- Manage agency relationships to drive results and ensure there are smooth data flows between all response channels, in-bound and outbound teams and follow on conversion and welcome activities
- Monitoring of results within each campaign, including the timely and accurate delivery of results from suppliers, and optimizing campaign performance where possible based on these results
- Strategic development and oversight of investment fund applications, monitoring fund utilization and prepare required reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Work alongside key staff members and teams including Telemarketing, Digital, Communications and Retention to maximise DRTV and television performance.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor Officer(s), Assistant(s) and/or consultants(s).
Education: Advanced University degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or closely related fields is required.
- Five years of relevant professional work experience in acquiring new individual customers/donors through various channels and suppliers.
- Experience in managing Direct Response Television preferred. Fundraising experience will be a preference.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
Closing Date: Wed Sep 18 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd