Global Services Recruiting Senior Manager
Organization: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Apply By: 25 Oct 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. BCG’s diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change through leading-edge management consulting as well as data science, technology and design, digital ventures, and business purpose
As the Global Services Recruiting Senior Manager, you will take full responsibility for the management and development of Global Services (GS) Recruitment team based in New Delhi. You will inherit a small but dedicated team of committed recruiters and will be accountable for their continued development and professional growth. The primary goal is ultimately to support Global Services functions in identifying and hiring the most qualified candidates in a creative, timely and effective manner. You will play a key role in influencing talent strategies, collaborating, and connecting to ensure the best talent in the market is aligned to critical roles. As our corporate functions continue to grow globally, investment in elevating capability of GS Delhi will remain an overarching business priority.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle in a highly matrixes, global environment. As the leader of the team you will ensure alignment and compliance with GS Recruiting processes. You will also be expected to represent the needs of the India based team and where required drive adoption of processes that align with local norms and practices (could include vendor selection, PSL, background verification.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key functional leaders (Sr. Director/Partner level) and with India based leadership to create a basis for effective partnership and collaboration
- You will be bold and innovative in leveraging social media and other forums to raise awareness of BCG GS value proposition positioning us as an employer of choice for top talent.
- You lead a team of experienced recruiting professionals where you will focus on continual development and recognition for great work done.
- You will be a connector and collaborator. You can work with multiple stakeholders, your team, and the business you support in conjunction with the GS HR Business Partners you’ll, develop creative sourcing strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools and avenues in an effective and timely manner
- You know was great talent, sourcing strategies looks like and how to integrate these with internal BCG practices. Including how to conduct an efficient and professional interview process
Skills & Knowledge:
To be successful in this role, you excel at
- Leading a team – Your team will be responsible for full cycle, direct hire recruiting for Core Staff up to Senior Manager level roles across BCG in India and worldwide. You will personally be responsible for recruiting our most senior level roles globally.
- Operating as a trusted advisor and aligning business and talent acquisition strategy – you will act as an advisor and thought partner to our HR Business Partners and stakeholders to turn business needs into successful recruiting solutions. This includes understanding our competitors and delivering data and insights to key stakeholders.
- Building relationships, your network and develop talent pipelines – develop relationships with HR business partners, business leaders, hiring managers, candidates, and candidates that build trust, success, and credibility. Find new ways to source or recruit from a variety of channels.
- Identifying talent – identify, attract, assess, and hire top diverse talent in the marketplace using market knowledge
- Telling our story – share a compelling value proposition to prospective candidates about GS India, GS worldwide and BCG as a whole.
- Consensus building and collaborative decision making – convening stakeholders with disparate views, drilling beneath the obvious to identify their underlying motivations and expectations, and facilitating the identification of a path forward
Experience & Qualifications:
- 12+ years of recruiting experience
- BA/BS degree
- A passion for quality, an appreciation for complexity, and the capability to rapidly shift your perspective from strategic to tactical topics, all in the same conversation
- Experience managing and working with non-co-located staff
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and systems
Location: New Delhi
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd