Organization: Evidence Action
Apply By: 25 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Evidence Action is a US based non-profit dedicated to scaling proven, cost-effective interventions to alleviate poverty. In India, its technical consultant Pramanit Karya India Private Limited, provides technical assistance to national and select state government’s ministries of health, education, and women and child development to implement the school and anganwadi based National Deworming Day program to improve children’s health, education, and long-term development.
Regular Full time- 2 year contract, maybe extended
The Human Resource (HR) Associate will have primary responsibility to support HR functions for implementing and maintaining internal systems related to HR policies and procedures, compliance and documentation across the organization, including supporting all day-to-day aspects of HR management. S/he will work closely with the HR Manager to support implementation to the said functional areas.
The HR Associate will report to the HR Manager. The position will be required to work in close coordination with other team members for appropriate functions.
Scope of Work:
- Will ensure that HR systems, processes and structures and the overall HR administration is as per HR policy and is aligned with the overall strategic priorities.
- Will ensure a service-oriented environment and client-driven relationships with all staff, supporting and providing high quality HR administrative services and information.
- Will report to the HR Manager of HR/Administration strategic objectives and provide regular monthly, quarterly and annual HR updates/reports.
- Will maintain an effective employee relations system that fosters and supports staff welfare and development facilitating high level of job satisfaction, at team and individual level.
- Will be responsible for compliance and documentation as per statutory requirements
- Will manage the HR Operations, such as, on-boaring and off-boarding in conjunction with Line Managers/ Team Leads.
- Will help in recruitment process; coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Will ensure requirements for staff benefits of Insurance and others as appropriate are made timely and important records on the same are secured.
- Will assist in drafting of consultancy/employment contracts, subcontracts, and others.
- Will manage time sheets and activity sheets of all offices as per agreed time allocations.
- Will manage the Payroll and Time Management system and actively handle employee queries, upload attendance and manage leave records.
- Will ensure proper maintenance of personal files and HR documents.
- Will ensure strong coordination among the State Offices and departments at National Office for HR related tasks and documentation.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. These may be amended and revised to meet organizational needs as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- HR Management experience of at least 4 years.
- Experience in multi-cultural set up, supporting HR and administrative functions and people management related activities in a rapidly growing organization.
- Must be able to work independently and under supervision with the team to meet the deadlines.
- Result oriented and solution seeking approach to tasks and ability to work under pressure of time while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressing timelines.
- Self-motivated and having a quest for learning.
- Proficient in MS Office.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd