HR Associate - Recruitment
Organization: Evidence Action
Apply By: 26 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Evidence Action is a US based non-profit dedicated to scaling proven, cost-effective interventions to alleviate poverty. In India, its technical consultant Pramanit Karya India Private Limited, provides technical assistance to national and select state government’s ministries of health, education, and women and child development to implement the school and anganwadi based National Deworming Day program to improve children’s health, education, and long-term development. The portfolio of technical assistance is now expanded to other initiatives in School based health programs.
The Human Resource Associate – Recruitment will have primary responsibility to support the function of recruitment on the HR team. S/he will be responsible for the entire process of recruitment, right from drafting (or supporting the same) the JD to onboarding the candidate. S/he will work closely with HR Manager to support the end to end recruitment and ensure timely closures and adherence to the process.
The HR Associate – Recruitment will report to the HR Manager. The position will be required to work in close coordination with other team members for appropriate functions
Scope of Work:
- Will ensure that the recruitment process is followed as per laid out process including the Turn Around Time mandated for each position.
- Will ensure planning and timely execution of various steps of recruitment such as:
- Completing a recruitment requisition form
- Drafting or supporting the drafting of a Job Description
- Placing an advertisement
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Coordination for various steps like Telephonic interviews conducting written assessments, scheduling in person interviews, collecting documents, sharing recommendations and finally making an offer
- Will report to the HR Manager and update on recruitment plan and the status periodically as decided.
- Will be well versed with the compensation package and other statutory requirements to enable timely closures.
- Will lead and coordinate with relevant teams for joining and onboarding process of new recruits.
- Will support in drafting contracts and agreements
- Will be single point of contact for recruitment for any recruitment related information required by any team member.
- Will maintain confidentiality and have a professional approach in working.
- Will coordinate with hiring leads and other team members to understand the gaps and the desired profile competencies.
- Will engage with external consultants, recruiters and candidates in a cordial and professional manner.
- Will ensure proper documentation related to recruitment
- Will ensure strong coordination among the State Offices and departments at National Office for recruitment related activities
- Will prepare various types of HR reports on monthly/ quarterly basis.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. These may be amended and revised to meet organizational needs as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in Human Resource Management
- Overall experience in HR space for 3- 4 years, with hardcore recruitment experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in multi-cultural, multi-location set up, supporting HR and Administrative functions and people management related activities in a rapidly growing organization.
- Must be able to work independently and under supervision with the team to meet deadlines;
- Result oriented and solution seeking approach to tasks and ability to work under pressure of time while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and having a flair for communicating with people.
- Tech savvy and well versed with networking platforms on social media for recruitment.
- Excellent analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Ability to deliver under pressing timelines.
- Self-motivated, creative, problem solving and having a quest for learning
- Proficient in MS Office.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd