HR Project Manager - CSR
Apply By: 31 Aug 2019
NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, NetApp Serves in Sunnyvale, CA this position supports employee volunteer and corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts in India as required by the India Companies Act of 2013 and APAC sites (Singapore, China & Australia).
The person will drive India’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program and arrange specific local volunteer opportunities with Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in the vicinity of NetApp sites in Bangalore, and provide support to Singapore, China and Australia. These projects will align with the company’s global giving priorities in the areas of human services, education, environment, disaster relief and preparedness.
- Serve as liaison between NetApp Bangalore, India site and corporate NetApp Serves team.
- Build strong partnerships with NGOs that align with NetApp business and giving priorities.
- Identify and recruit Employee Sponsors to lead ongoing volunteer work with local NGOs. Create local committees to drive volunteer projects.
- Manage all logistics, recruitment and execution of volunteer events and provide support to employee driven corporate responsibility activities.
- Work with employees to identify NGO partners and develop meaningful, ongoing volunteer opportunities that are mutually beneficial to individual employees, teams and our communities.
- Work with the leadership and site communications teams to develop materials (intranet site, newsletter, posters, articles, photos, exhibits, social media, external website etc.) to promote NetApp Serves programs to local employees and to corporate office.
- Maintain and promote use of Benevity tool to create and track volunteer and giving opportunities.
- Host VTO showcases for NGOs to come to local offices to build awareness of the impact of their work and volunteer needs.
- Plan recognition activities to reward/recognize employee volunteer efforts.
- Prepare quarterly summary of results and impact for the site leadership, Senior Manager, NetApp Serves and India CSR Committee. Prepare annual report as required by India legislation.
- Network with similar size global companies in Bangalore and share benchmarking information with Senior Manager, NetApp Serves.
- Manage budget for India and APAC donations.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe In-Design graphic design software. Familiarity with databases and online systems.
- Excellent project management skills – planning, organization, time management, follow through.
- Event planning experience for large groups.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English – oral and written.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to drive increases in NetApp Serves programs.
- Excellent at interacting with various levels of management and external partners.
- Be an ambassador for NetApp Serves programs.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Get it done attitude.
- Likeable and friendly with employees and leaders.
- Innovative and creative.
- A passion for the work.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Bachelor’s degree in required. Experience in volunteer work with NGOs. Demonstrated leadership of successful teams. Knowledge of CSR practices, particularly of the India CSR Act. Experience working in global company.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd