Head Digital Fund Raising
Organization: Oxfam India
Apply By: 24 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
Post: Head Digital Fundraising
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- They are looking for a Head Digital Fund Raising to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital fund-raising campaigns across all digital channels via vendors, agencies and in-house team
- The position is responsible for all planning, execution and management of Digital fund-raising initiatives of Oxfam India, in order to raise funds online in India. The role entails meeting the fund-raising objectives of Oxfam India both in terms of Value and number of donors acquired.
- The position will manage the Fund-Raising Campaigns and also support Trailwalker for lead generation to drive participation in the flagship Oxfam India event.
- They need someone who has excellent record of accomplishment in digital marketing managing across Display, Search (paid and SEO), Affiliate and all areas covering paid marketing.
- Understanding of fundraising KPIs, Google Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization is necessary
- A strong self-motivated starter with strong experience in driving large teams to deliver campaign / performance management, optimization / reporting / analytics
The candidate will be responsible for the entire digital fundraising program. We are looking for someone with strong analytics expertise and ability to drive positive ROI
Design & Implement Fund raising Campaigns
- Develop and execute Oxfam India’s digital fund-raising strategy, along with planning and budgeting
- by working closely with Head of Individual Fundraising &Deputy Director of Public Engagement to ensure all campaigns are in sync with our overall program strategy & supported by Tele team for fulfillment
- Design, implement and manage digital fund-raising programs, focusing on new customer acquisition and retention, emergency fundraising and lead generation
- Optimize spends on all paid channels; achieving the target and the KPIs related to cost per donor & other Fund-raising metrics
- Ensuring Running A/B tests across advertising channels & landing pages
- Monitor, analyze and optimize plans and strategies to achieve defined goals; Define metrics for initiatives and campaigns and monitor performance
- Responsible for driving fund raising goals from institutional website like conversion rate optimization, SEO form of donor acquisition & payment gateway integration
Analytics, Insights and User Experience
- Define and track the digital fund raising KPIS
- Develop monthly/quarterly reports to increase internal understanding of online analytics and conversions
- Improve user experience and interface of Oxfam India’s web platforms through commissioning surveys and reports via the donor relations team and your own team.
Manage Staff, Agencies & Digital Partners & Co-ordinate with other business verticals
- Work closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the digital team staff and keep them motivated and aligned to overall organization goal
- Manage multiple Digital agencies and partners to create synergies and unified experience; manage production, execution and reporting for an end to end approach across owned, earned and paid channels
- Provide comprehensive briefs & insights to agencies and internal stakeholders. Ensure detailed briefs are written via various internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the campaign on time, on brief, retain responsibility for all campaign social media deliverables, drive results and control costs.
- Google Analytics
- Lead Generation
- Fund Raising
- Digital Marketing
- Performance Management
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd