Head of Corporate Citizenship
Organization: Societe Generale
Apply By: 01 Aug 2019
About the organization
Société Générale S.A., often nicknamed "SocGen" is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services.
About the programmes
As a socially responsible firm, they engage in high-impact sustainable programs with the purpose of making a meaningful difference in the social sphere. Their social contributions focus primarily on child welfare, women’s empowerment, education and environment.
As Head of Corporate Citizenship, he/ she will be responsible for overall designing and implementation of Citizenship Strategy in line with Organisation’s Citizenship policy, management of the team and Citizenship networks
- Development and delivery of the Citizenship strategy including overseeing all sponsorship and volunteering programmes, operational delivery, meeting of targets and supervision of budgets.
- Manage and monitor all Citizenship sponsored program and deliver Citizenship presentations and updates to Citizenship Operations Committee, Citizenship Board and management teams
- Oversee preparation of end of year Citizenship Annual report, awards applications, marketing comms etc.
- Lead on continuous review to improve of Citizenship operational effectiveness by introducing new approaches, procedures and initiatives where possible.
- Facilitate to lead Citizenship initiatives and engagement of BLs and their teams through targeted communication and events
- Manage all Citizenship -related external relationships – with NGOs, Foundations and Government bodies.
- Leading on collaborative programmes with other companies
- Regular liaison with SG Foundation and Group Citizenship teams to ensure alignment with SG Group Citizenship policies and activities.
- Communicating effectively on Citizenship projects with internal & external stakeholders.
Requirement (Qualification/ Years of Experience/ Skill / Knowledge)
Technical competence (essential / good to have):
- Expertise in developing and implementing Citizenship plans and strategies with a demonstrated commitment and passion for Citizenship
- Expertise in project management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Citizenship programs
- Should have sound knowledge of statutory compliances and legal requirements related to Citizenship initiatives in India
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good inter-personal skills with warm and pleasant networking capabilities
- Masters Degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Hands of experience in managing mid to large Citizenship projects
- Comfortable with dealing with different cultures in a multiple-location environment
- Responsive, responsible and accurate
- Structured, solid deliverer
- Team player
Years of working / relevant experience: 10 – 12
- Excellent command of English, in particular writing and editing skills for social media and digital, on-screen communications
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd