Human Resources Coordinator
Apply By: 17 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
SNEHA is a non-profit organisation that works with women, children and public health and safety systems. Their innovative work in urban informal settlements aims to reduce maternal and neonatal mortality and morbidity, child malnutrition and gender-based violence.
Position: Human Resources Coordinator
- Life cycle processes like Promotions, Transfers, and Confirmation.
- Leave and Attendance procedures for 500 staff members
- Payroll management – calculation and reports
- Training and HR induction workshops for newly appointed staff
- Statutory Audits, Funder HR Audits, Accrual Valuation
- Liaise with vendor on PF, Gratuity and Insurance related matters.
- Generate and Analyse MIS Reports.
- Ensure Data Accuracy of the HR Systems.
- Generation of contracts, employment and other HR related letters.
Experience and Qualifications:
- MBA in Human Resources is a must
- Knowledge of Statutory compliances is a must
- Experience in managing employee life cycle processes in any organization
- HRIS experience preferred.
- NGO experience preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Critical Thinking – Gathering and applying information
- Collaboration and Team work
- Impeccable communication – verbal, oral and written
- External relationship building – Building networks
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Interested candidates can send CV via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: SNEHA: HR COORDINATOR by 17th January 2020.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd