Human Resources Manager
Organization: Animal Aid Unlimited
Apply By: 30 Jun 2019
About Animal Aid Unlimited
The mission of Animal Aid Unlimited is to rescue and treat the un-owned street animals of India who have become ill or injured, and through their rescue inspire a community to protect and defend the lives of all animals.
We operate one of India’s most active rescue services, responding to more than 50 calls on our helpline every day and involving thousands of Udaipur residents in the process of rescuing street animals every year.
The Human Resources Manager develops and maintains a consistent staff database (including absences, disciplinary procedures, performance recording). S/he ensures that the organisation complies with all labor laws and policies, and keeps staff informed about and comfortable using all benefits and fulfilling their responsibilities. The HR Manager ensures staff retention and recruitment in order to fulfil the organisation’s vision, mission, and strategic plans.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and policies and manage staff PF and ESI
- Manage recruitment and selection process (advertising, screening, interview and selection) together with the Staff Manager
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee the recording of absences and delays and disciplinary procedures
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs
- Review wage and advancement opportunities
- Understanding and sharing Animal Aid’s mission and vision
- Indian national
- Fluency in Hindi and English
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills (Ms Office, Google Drive)
- Experience with staff management tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Preferably previous experience in an NGO and/or working/volunteering with animals
Type of employment
- Competitive salary
- Six-day work a week 09:00-17:00
- Annual holidays
- Annual Salary Adjustment
- Social Security
- Provident Fund
How to apply
Please apply online on our website by 30 June 2019: https://animalaidunlimited.org/about-us/careers/
Short-listed candidates will be notified by email.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd