Organization: Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI)
Apply By: 17 Aug 2019
Centre for Environment, Energy and Climate Change (CEECC) at Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI) is a research think tank and an ENVIS Resource Partner under the aegis of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC). The Centre’s research work majorly goes around Water Resource Management, Air Pollution and Climate Change. The Centre is also providing evidence-based research support to policymakers at different levels.
Position: Implementation Coordinator (Air Pollution) - CEECC
Location: Patna, Bihar
Term of Engagement: Full-Time
Duration: 2 years
- Act as government’s liaison to coordinate with the stakeholders for program implementation and evaluation.
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions, capacity building sessions, and stakeholders meeting and implement field-based interventions.
- Conduct field surveys/data collection and analyze and prepare reports.
- Coordinate effective documentation and information dissemination of on-going activities in the public domain.
- Develop strategies and plan to conduct monitoring & evaluation (M&E) of program implementation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent data analyses skills and practical experience in working with statistical tools like R/STATA/SPSS etc.
- Excellent organizational and administration or management skills
- Good writing skills: report, research article, project proposal, and blog, etc.
The candidate is required to have Bachelor’s degree in Technology Engineering or Master degree in science discipline such as Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering or in other relevant discipline.
- Experience of at least 3 years, working in the fields of air-quality management or environment management
- Candidate with certain amount of experience in project/programme monitoring & evaluation is desirable.
- Working experience in the fields of project/programme handling and implementation with a government and social organization/institution is preferred.
Compensation: The Centre offers a market competitive remuneration, based on qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply:
- Please send following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose (not more than one A4 size page)
- Two letters of recommendations from referees
- Application without above mentioned documents will be not being accepted. Kindly mention “Implementation Coordinator (Air Pollution)” in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview rounds
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2019
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd