Individual Giving DRTV Specialist (Asia)
Apply By: 24 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization:
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
The Individual Giving DRTV Specialist role is located in the Individual Giving Team, which is itself part of Fundraising Services. The consultant will report to the Individual Giving Manager and will be available to support the Country Offices in the Asia and Pacific region with an initial focus on India.
UNICEF seeks an experienced consultant to project manage DRTV and lead the set-up, testing and evaluation of direct response television as a pledge donor recruitment channel. This will require creating media plans in collaboration with ICO staff and the newly procured DRTV agency, identifying and setting up appropriate response channels and coordinating the production of appropriate creative, including ensuring the involvement of key stakeholders within the office at all stages.The assignment will also be required to develop and coach identified staff members from the fundraising team at ICO so that they can take on the management of the new DRTV program in the future.
Once the India DRTV project has been initiated there may be additional test projects in Southeast Asia, most likely Thailand, to support alongside the ongoing activity in India. Currently the expected split of work will be 70% focused on India and 30% on Thailand but this is subject to change. This will require occasional international travel.
- Overall project management of DRTV campaigns to deliver on targets and budget
- Close collaboration with UNICEF's global DRTV specialist consultants throughout the planning, execution and evaluation stages of each campaign
- Under the guidance of the Individual Giving Manager, management and coordination of suppliers across media, creative and response channels
- Under the guidance of the Individual Giving Manager, coordination of feedback from all DRTV stakeholders
- Development of test plans across audience, media, message and offer, alongside suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Sourcing of appropriate DRTV content and working with suppliers to develop that content into strong DRTV and supporting online and offline creative consistent with the UNICEF brand and accounting for globally accepted good practice
- Working in close collaboration with the Country Office field offices to source DRTV content
- Ensuring there are smooth data flows between all response channels, in-bound and outbound teams and follow on conversion and welcome activities
- Monitoring of results within each campaign, including the timely and accurate delivery of results from suppliers, and optimizing campaign performance where possible based on these results
- Production of end of campaign results, key learnings and recommendations which then feed into the next phase of planned activity to continually improve performance
- Work alongside the following key staff members and teams to maximize DRTV performance:
- Telemarketing Manager to ensure that agencies, in-house capacity and all supporting technologies are set up to handle responses, that scripts are produced and that all in-bound operators are fully trained both before and during the campaign phases and debriefed after each campaign
- Digital Team to ensure integration across channels and that strong supporting marketing collateral is produced across paid, earned and owned media
- Communications Team to secure media support during campaign
- Donor Retention Teams to ensure relevant ongoing supporter journeys for all new supporters recruited via DRTV campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's degree in a business or communications related field desirable with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Alternatively, an undergraduate degree in a business or communications related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing and managing DRTV campaigns and supporting suppliers and a strong understanding of media buying.
- Ability to develop robust test plans.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and influence staff at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent planning and analysis skills.
- Understanding of markets in middle income countries, with knowledge of the Indian market desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Relating and networking
- Applying technical expertise
- Planning and organizing
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd