Information Technology Enabled Services Facilitator / English Facilitator
Organization: La Martiniere SEOMP Society
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Location: Kolkata(West Bengal)
About the Organization:
La Martiniere SEOMP Society (LMSS), a social wing of La Martiniere Kolkata, is a prominent Non-Profit Organisation of West Bengal. The main focus of the organisation is to impart quality, affordable and marketable skills for self and wage employment and capacitate the youth of the low income families to avail alternative as well as sustainable livelihood options by utilising their acquired skills gainfully. Over the past four decades, La Martiniere SEOMP is catering to the skill development need of the youth and adolescent boys & girls belonging to the challenged sections of the society with limited education, skills, resources and opportunities.
La Martiniere SEOMP Society (LMSS) in collaboration with Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF) has initiated a Placement Linked Training Program (CSR Program) to support the marginalized urban youths living in slums and low income settlements under the jurisdiction of Kolkata Metropolitan Areas. The program is named as ‘SMART’ (Skills for Market Training).
Required Qualification and Experience:
MA in English with 2-3 years of experience in Vocational Training Program or minimum 3 years of work experience in an International BPO.
Job Description (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Knowledge in respective domain.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Smart, Presentable and Energetic.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training the students on customer handling and resolve customer complaints
- Impart voice and accent training to the youth
- Training the students on reporting and documentation
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
- Organising and getting involved in social activities.
Interested candidates may apply through Email at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd