Intern-Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics (CTFL)
Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India in 1963 engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics(CTFL), a Think-Tank is being set up at IIFT contributing towards the best practices in Trade Facilitation & Logistics and share them with the industry for adaptation and adoption, has been established recently by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The Institute intends to engage Interns for this Centreat IIFT, New Delhi. This Centre will work towards facilitating logistics operations in India. This Centre will also carry practical oriented research and provide policy related inputs on logistics to various stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing B.Tech/B.A Hons./B.Sc/suitable graduation (any suitable branch of Engineering/ Law/Economics) and/or M.Tech/MBA/M.A can also apply.
- Candidates from other academic disciplines are also encouraged to apply provided they have a zeal to work towards the issues and opportunities in logistics sector.
Duration and Modalities:
- In the spirit of providing a platform to large number of students from these backgrounds, CTFL has designed a “Flexi Internship Programme” to provide exposure in Trade, Logistics and Supply Chain Operations.
- It demands a full-time/ part-time commitment for at least two months.
- The candidate will be required to assist the concerned faculty/section for the ongoing research work& allied work at CTFL.
- On successful completion of internship, CTFL will issue a certificate of internship based on individual performance and scores will also be mentioned in the certificate.
- No honorarium will be paid to the interns during the course of internship.
- In case of suitable candidates, the period of assignment may be increased or decreased
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd