Junior Consultant / Consultant – Public Health Administration
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 19 Dec 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Title: Junior Consultant / Consultant – Public Health Administration
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is an autonomous body set up in 2006, under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now National Health Mission (NHM), of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), the Government of India (GOI). Its mandate is to assist in policy, planning and strategy development at the central level and in provision and mobilization of technical support to the states to implement the policies and programs and in capacity building
NHSRC seeks to recruit a Consultant purely on contractual basis to extend his or her support to the PHA division of NHSRC. The Consultant will work under the supervision of Senior Consultant-PHA, and under the overall guidance of Advisor, PHA.
Qualification and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Medicine/Health/Public Health/Nursing/Social Science/Allied Health areas
- Post-graduation or higher qualification in public health, community health, preventive & social medicine (MPH, MD Community Medicine)
- At least 1-year of post PG experience especially in core public health domains like maternal and child health/ NRHM/ NHPs/ RMNCH+A/ health planning/ Health policy and advocacy/ Public Health system strengthening or Health Care Management for Junior Consultant and;
- At least 2 years of post PG work experience especially in core public health domains like maternal and child health/ NRHM/ NHPs/ RMNCH+A/ health planning/ Health policy and advocacy/ Public Health system strengthening or Health Care Management for Consultant
- Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programs at field level; working in strengthening of state, district, block level health systems
- MBBS from Institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidates working for similar programs or activities either at central (or) state level will be preferred.
- Research experience on relevant areas of public health
- Published work in the area of health systems or public health
- Candidates with prior experience on health systems strengthening at central level, state level or with technical support bodies will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide technical and handholding support to states for specific programs like Model Health Districts (MHD), Maternal Death Surveillance and Response (MDSR), Child Death Review (CDR), District Hospital Strengthening, Grievance Redressal & Health Help line (GR & HL), Supportive Supervision (SS), Indian Public Health Standards (IPHS) etc.
- Undertake periodic monitoring visits to review implementation progress in states, prepare reports and follow up on implementation of recommendations by the states
- Coordinate drafting of program documents and guidelines and other capacity building materials for various cadres and staff working in health
- Analyze and utilize data and observations from field visits, HMIS and other data sources, Quarterly Progress Reports to address bottlenecks in implementation
- Support the Division in organization of national, regional and state level workshops and consultations for orienting States on specific technical areas
Location: The position is New Delhi based with travel to different states and districts
Age limit: For Junior Consultant – upto 30 years and for Consultant – upto 40 years of age (as on last date of receiving of applications).
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- per month
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 19th December 2019. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd