Junior Office Assistant
Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 20 Apr 2019
About the Institute:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. The TISS offers 50 Master Degree Programmes in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary subjects such as Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses
RashtriyaUchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) is a centrally sponsored scheme by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to support the State Higher Education system. It provides a fresh approach to address concerns of access, equity and excellence through a reform based approach. The details of the scheme are available at http://www.mhrd.gov.in/rusa
A Technical Support Group RUSA to assist the State Project Directorate (SPD) is to be created to provide technical, strategic, and other support to the implementing bodies and assist in capacity building of all stakeholders for the successful implementation of the scheme.
TISS is seeking dedicated, hardworking and bright people to work as Junior Office Assistant with SPD, RUSA Maharashtra.
Type of Contract
The successful candidate will be awarded a fixed-term one year contract which will include a 6-month probation period. Roles and responsibilities and performance appraisal framework will be developed and agreed at the beginning of the contract period.
Position : Junior Office Assistant
No. of Positions: One
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, and maintain files.
- Organize documents, photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Prepare in word & out word documents.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Typing routine correspondence provides data entry services.
- Manage and maintain files, records etc.
- Assist other staff as required.
- Graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in handling
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Marathi and English.
- Typing speed upto 30 words per minute in Marathi & 60 words per minute in English, also knowing shorthand.
- Knowledge of data entry & data management.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation (Consolidated) : Between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000/- per month.
Age Limit : 24 to 28 years
- The State Project Directorate is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Candidates should submit a covering letter mentioning the name of the post applied for and how the candidates are best suited for the job along with detailed CV.
- Candidates should provide two references with their contact details.
Interested candidates are invited to mail expression of interest with CV to email@example.com
Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV: 20thApril, 2019
Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.
No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration of the post.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd