Knowledge Manager/ Senior Knowledge Manager – HDRG
Organization: Centre for Good Governance
Apply By: 20 Jun 2019
About the Organization
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in October, 2001 by the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in collaboration with the Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice, and conducts change management programmes for government departments and agencies to enable successful implementation of their reform agenda. CGG works closely with policy-makers like Ministers, senior officials, management experts, institutions and other stakeholders, especially citizens towards building people centric governance practices
Position : Online Applications are invited for Senior Knowledge Manager/Knowledge Manager (Human Development Resource Group – HDRG)
Online Applications are invited for Knowledge Manager/ Senior Knowledge Manager – HDRG
Designation - Knowledge Manager/Senior Knowledge Manager (Human Development Resource Group – HDRG)
Purpose of the Job
To provide project execution level support to the Resource Group activities in Education, Health, Welfare, Inclusiveness, Equity and allied sectors and other issues of transparency and accountability
This position will work in close collaboration with Resource Group team. S/he will be responsible to provide and assist management support for the group’s knowledge management activities and ensures their alignment with the overall project goal and objectives. S/he will be responsible for networking and regular liaison with leading international and national projects and agencies engaged in Human development and related areas
Minimum Education Required
Post Graduation in Social Sciences, Public Health, Development, Education, Communications, or related discipline, with 3 to 5 years experience in undertaking research work in allied domains in a Government / Private organization/project.
Work Experience in a Government Project, Policy and Governance landscape Certifications / Diplomas in associated disciplines are an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required
Knowledge Manager: 2 – 5 years of overall experience in Consulting / Research / Training etc. with at least 3 years of experience in reputed organization projects.
Sr. Knowledge Manager: 6-10 years and above of overall experience in Consulting / Research / Training etc. with at least 3 years of experience in reputed organization projects.
The KM/Senior KM will assist and contribute to all aspects of the Human Development area and new business development activities. She or he will take initiatives to procure projects and responsibility for supervision of staff engaged on specific sections of a project.
Be IT literate, including competency in Microsoft Office
She or he should have expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Gender based issues
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Education and skills development
- Civil society engagement & accountability
- Social protection
- Access to justice
- Evidence-based policy design
- To contribute to the preparation of the Annual Action Plans of the Resource Group
- To participate in the Business Development activities such as –
- Liaison with key officials of the prospective organizations
- Preparing or contributing to the preparation of concept notes, Expressions of Interest (EOIs), project proposals etc.
- Planning and implementing the BD activities as finalized by the superior officers of the Resource Group
- Updating the superior officers of the Resource Group on the progress of the BD activities assigned / planned
- Participate in business development by managing and winning proposals from international and national agencies and UN, World Bank aid–funded tenders
- Contribute innovative approaches and methodologies to proposals and programmes
- To contribute to the preparation of project plans and schedules for the projects assigned and execute project activities, as per the project plans and schedules
- To give inputs and guidance to the subordinate officers executing projects / assigned activities
- To sort out any issues emerging during the implementation of the projects and escalate the same, in case they need intervention of the superior officers
- To participate in Monthly Reviews / Milestone Reviews to update the superior officers of the Resource Group on the status of assigned activities
- To interact regularly with the clients and realize payments, as per the agreed upon Schedules of Payments
- To prepare appropriate knowledge resources such as project case studies, project data sheets, updated CVs of the Resource Group etc., on closure of the projects
- To assist the superior officers of the Resource Group in identifying renowned organizations / consultants, working in the focus areas of the Resource Group
- To participate in the publication activities of the Resource Group, such as research studies, case studies, paper presentations and publications
- To take care of required correspondence with the clients, prospecting organizations etc. And maintain related files
- To offer required support to the internal CGG Developmental Activities
- To work with other team members in achieving organization objectives
- This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to discharge responsibility by the superiors from time to time.
How to apply :
Candidates having required qualification and experience can submit their application online through http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do (http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do ) (The last date for applying online is 20.06.2019 5.00 pm)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd