Lead Scientist (Air Pollution) - CEECC
Organization: Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI)
Apply By: 17 Aug 2019
Centre for Environment, Energy and Climate Change (CEECC) at Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI) is a research think tank and an ENVIS Resource Partner under the aegis of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC). The Centre’s research work majorly goes around Water Resource Management, Air Pollution and Climate Change. The Centre is also providing evidence-based research support to policymakers at different levels.
Position: Lead Scientist (Air Pollution) - CEECC
Location: Patna, Bihar
Term of Engagement: Full-Time
Duration: 2 years
- Conduct impact analysis and field tests of air quality.
- Prepare emissions inventories and organize and interpret data from air-pollution monitoring sites.
- Prepare dispersion models and develop sampling methodologies for air-quality assessment.
- Develop GIS-based map of air-pollution dispersion, source emission.
- Ensure effective documentation, publication, information dissemination of relevant research works in the public domain.
- Analysis of primary or secondary research/survey data, interpret the findings for development of factual reports.
- Identify, develop, structure, and manage new project proposal, grants and contracts in the relevant domain.
- Organize meetings with stakeholders, seminars, trainings, workshops, etc.
- Expertise in one of the dispersion modeling software such as AERMOD, CALPUFF or WRF and other software handling like GIS
- Analytical abilities
- Project management skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good writing skills: report, research article, project proposal, and blog, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- The candidate is required to have completed a relevant Master in Science or Technology.
- PhD in a science discipline such as Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering or in other relevant discipline is preferable.
- Experience of at least 5 years, working in the research domain of air-pollution, specifically in fields of dispersion modeling and assessment of different source emission software is desirable.
- Have experiences in working with government institutions in national and international research projects.
- The candidate is also required to be familiar with regional, national, and global air quality issues.
Compensation: The Centre offers a market competitive remuneration, based on qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply:
- Please send following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose (not more than one A4 size page)
- Two letters of recommendations from referees
- Application without above mentioned documents will be not being accepted. Kindly mention “Lead Scientist (Air Pollution)” in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview rounds.
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2019
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd