Lead Specialist - Content Management (Insuarance)
Organization: Boston Consulting Group
Apply By: 10 Aug 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a management consulting firm founded in 1963. The firm has 80 offices in 38 countries, and its current CEO is Rich Lesser.
The Content Manager role is part of the Knowledge Support Services organization and is a new, specialized group within the Knowledge Practice Area. The ultimate goal of the Content Management team is to keep BCG's intellectual property base relevant for business at all times, provide leverage to knowledge content creators, and improve operations and productivity by reducing duplicate work.
- The Content Manager for the Insurance Practice Area will be responsible for defining, developing and sharing key intellectual assets with Insurance PA stakeholders and on the BCG intranet.
- The Content Manager runs the end-to-end process of content management lifecycle from supporting the identification of key topics/projects of commercial impact to final development, curation and publishing of the relevant intellectual property.
- The Content Manager ensures that content maps are set up for the identified topics and tracks completeness and availability.
- He/she ensures high quality standards of the Insurance Practice Area’s intellectual property and gets involved in the corresponding auditing and reporting.
- He/she manages team members, ensures execution and quality and provides day-to-day apprenticeship & coaching for junior curation specialists and assists in long-term professional development and performance evaluation.
- This is an individual contributor role that involves engaging with the Practice Area leadership (incl. the Knowledge Business Director and the Global Practice Management Director), as well as BCG project teams, BCG’s Knowledge Team members and the global Knowledge Support Services team.
- He/she has an excellent understanding of the content management process from strategic planning to execution.
- He/she is comfortable identifying gaps in information, engaging with knowledge champions, and coordinating resources.
- He/she is also eager to dig into the work – sourcing, organizing, updating, sanitizing and publishing materials on internal sites.
- He/she is a strong communicator and doer.
- He/she also has familiarity and comfort with the Insurance industry, its business offerings, taxonomy and key stakeholders.
The role will require a mix of qualifications, expertise and skill-sets:
- 7+ years of experience demonstrating advanced knowledge and content mgmt.
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Sound business knowledge; advanced knowledge management capabilities with well-developed techniques and approaches
- Strong understanding of the consulting space and knowledge management processes
- Good understanding of and interest in key Insurance industry sub-sectors including Life insurance, Health insurance, P&C and Commercial Insurance and digital topics in the insurance industry
- Excellent problem solver, follow through skills and sense of accountability and process ownership
- Proven ability to work and motivate various levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); fluency in English language (written and oral)
- Advanced capabilities on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and shared drives
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd