Legal Consultant - Ending Violence Against Women Unit
Organization: UN Women
Apply By: 20 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
UN Women is the UN Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women. UN Women is dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop session plans and corresponding tools to carry out the trainings for the executives of select tea producers of Assam.
- Carry out policy analysis and training sessions on sexual harassment of women at the workplace law for 10 tea producer partners of UN Women.
- Develop a redressal mechanism for current tea producer partner, for sexual harassment and other forms of gender-based violence in the work setting that can be accessed by all staff and workers. Develop a set of indicators to assess the implementation of the mechanism, identify opportunities to improvise/ areas for improvement and document technical/operational challenges.
- Assessment of the participants indicating their understanding pre- and post-training using questionnaires developed in consultation with UN Women.
- Documenting the training workshop and prepare a detailed report of each training including the list of participants.
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum Bachelor of Laws (B.A. LLB) degree required. Master of Laws (LLM) degree is desirable.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience as a practising lawyer.
- Previous demonstrable experience in training on women related laws.
- Experience of working on gender related issues desirable.
- Experience of working in the development sector desirable.
Proficiency in Eglish and Hindi.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd