Organization: CEPT University
Apply By: 05 May 2019
About the Organization:
CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements.
To provide legal support and represent the University in certain Civil/Criminal litigation and perform certain organisational duties, in particular:
Provide legal advice and assistance in all respects as required by the University.Addressing all legal matters of the University from time to time-Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the University- submissions and other pleadings in civil/criminal cases both “for and against” the University. Work with CEPT Legal Counsel - Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements, internal policies and monitor legal obligations under agreements ensuring that all interests of the University are well protectedSupport in resolving and /or settling external or internal disputes
- Sound Knowledge in legal & commercial procedures at micro and macro level.
- Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation skills and networking skills with zeal of “go & get” attitude.
- Liasoning with Govt authorities/Statutory bodies.
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents & provide high attention to detail.
- Team handling and can motivate & engage team members by his skills Legal Documents drafting skills
Behavioral traits required:
- Drive for achievement
- Problem solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Networking & Negotiation skills
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelors + LLB with 8-10 years of professional experience in a reputed organization/Law Firm
- Master’s Degree in Law preferred
Kindly send your CV at the E-mail ID as mentioned below by 05-May-19
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Hardi Shah
Contact No: 079 26302616, Ext No: 155
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd