Organization: National Law University, Delhi
Apply By: 24 Aug 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
Position: Legal Researcher
Number of Position: One position with requirement to travel to Mumbai/Nagpur/Pune as per needs of the study.
Service Duration: This is a part-time paid position initially for 7 months which may be extended as per requirements of Programme.
- Graduate with an LL.B. degree
- Proficiency in English and Hindi and/or Marathi is mandatory
- Candidates with an LL.M. degree/ Post graduate degree in subjects related to the Programme will be preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience of working in programmes on child rights, criminal justice/ legal aid support will be desirable
- Interested persons may send their resume and a covering letter explaining their interest in working on this programme. The covering letter must not exceed 750 words.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process. Intimation regarding dates and venue of selection rounds will be given to the shortlisted candidates by email.
Interested persons must send their resume and statement of purpose (SOP) to email@example.com and the subject of the e-mail should be ‘Application – ‘mention the position’ - Fair Trial Fellowship Programme’.
Deadline: August 24, 2019.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd