Organization: FHI 360
Apply By: 30 Jun 2019
Location: Mumbai(Maharashtra) Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)
About the organization
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Their staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is currently hiring two positions of MIS Officer to be placed at Mumbai and Vijayawada each
Duration: One year extendable
The MIS Officer at the state level will be responsible for supporting the state implementation teams with the support of National M&E Manager in the management of data including training of field functionaries, development of periodic reports and other reporting functions under the OVC Project. MIS Officer will be based at Mumbai and Vijayawada at FHI360/LINKAGES State Office and will report to the State Manager and M&E Manger OVC /India.
The key responsibilities of the MIS Officer will include:
- Support the team to set up the Information management flow under the project, and appropriate knowledge dissemination to the field staff on M&E aspects of OVC project
- Manage the collection of family profiles/case records and conduct analysis of the needs of children and care givers and provide information to define package of services for the family
- Keep watch on the weekly progress of the project based on the information received through weekly reports and electronic data base system.
- Cross validate the weekly progress summaries with case profile data submitted in to data base system.
- Establish feedback mechanism to the field staff on due list and pending list of services to children of KP and caregivers based on the cases profiles
- Supportive supervision to District Data Entry Operators to ensure the digitization of cases profiles.
- Conduct training of NGO partner staff on monitoring and evaluation processes and data collection.
- Conduct training of NGO partner staff on monitoring and evaluation processes and data collection on OVC indicators and its reporting as well as data use for strengthening OVC program at the local level
- Support M&E Manger in undertaking periodic data quality assessment /audits to ensure data accuracy and to monitor progress of the project
- Support the team in conducting program reviews and develop project presentations and reports.
- Ensure periodic reporting on key indicators related to children of KPs and caregivers reached with health and non- health services as well as HIV testing conducted; and participate in project review meetings
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters in relevant discipline e.g. Public Health, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics or Demography
- Overall experience of 15 years with at least 10 years of M&E experience
- Experience in development and management of monitoring system, data interpretation and reporting skills
- Experience with KP or OVC program preferable
- Ability to work in a team, excellent oral and written skills in English and computer proficiency are essential.
Compensation levels at FHI 360 are equivalent to market rates within the development sector. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience and qualifications. Selected candidates will be required to join within one month of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd