Apply By: 27 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.
Under the direct supervision of National Project Director, National Project Manager and Programme Analyst/Head of UNV, the UNV Management Associates will undertake the following tasks:
- Provide technical support to UNV-District Youth Coordinators for implementation of Project activities;
- Coordinate with UNV-District Youth Coordinators for implementation of Project activities;
- Set up and maintain project files;
- Collect project related information/ data;
- Assist the project manager in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist the project manager in preparing annual and quarterly project plans;
- Assist in organizing project board meetings;
- Assist in administering project revision control;
- Assist in establish document control procedures;
- Compile, copy and distribute all project reports;
- Assist in the financial management tasks under the responsibility of the project manager;
- Provide support in the use of Atlas for monitoring and reporting;
- Review technical reports;
- Monitor project activities carried out by UNV-District Youth Coordinators;
- Any other task related to the project.
Education Qualification and Experience
- At least a University level degree (Bachelor Degree) in Political/Development Sciences or related fields.
- A Masters level Degree in Political/Development Sciences or related field will be considered as an added advantage.
- At-least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good analytical skills (including writing skills), good inter-personal skills and the ability to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
- Sound coordination skills will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Sound knowledge of MSOFFICE
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd