Management Trainee (Entrepreneurship Development)
Organization: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Apply By: No Deadline
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
To promote innovation and entrepreneurship development to strengthen biotech sector in India.
Number of Positions: 1 (One)
Position Code: SPED-01
- Work closely with Entrepreneurship Development team to implement entrepreneurship and capacity development programs
- Assist in conduct entrepreneurship training/workshops/meetings
- Assist in evaluating entrepreneurship development programs
- Prepare concise, well-written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Work with the teams for timely delivery of results
- (B.Sc/B.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Pharma from a reputed and recognized University / Institute.
- M.Sc/M. Tech/MBA from a recognized and reputed institute will be preferred
- 1 year in entrepreneurship development/public private partnership activities in a public or private organization
- 30 years as on 25.06.2019.
Consolidated Emoluments: Between Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Important – Candidates should mention the position code in the application.
Interested candidates should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org the prescribed format.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd