Management Trainee (Make In India)
Organization: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Apply By: 25 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
Position Code: SPED-02
Number of position: 3
To work in the Make in India Cell of BIRAC for coordinating the activities of Global-India Biotech Summit.
- Between Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Coordinate and Provide all round support to Head (SPED) and Make in India Cell team to steer the activities of Global-India Biotech Summit to be held in November, 2019.
- B Tech/M Sc./M Tech in any domain of Life Science,
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in MS Office, Demonstrated Writing capabilities, excellent communication skills in English, Experience in Public Relations, Event Organization
- 30 years as on 25.06.2019.
Important – Candidates should mention the position code in the application.
Interested candidates should apply at email@example.com the prescribed format.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd