Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
Organization: CRY (Child Rights and You)
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
Child Rights and You commonly abbreviated as CRY, is an Indian non-governmental organization, which aims to restore children's rights. CRY partners with grassroots level non-governmental organisations to uplift thousands of underprivileged Indian children denied of basic rights by working across levels - from direct action, advocacy, mobilising public opinion to policy change.
- This person will be central to the Monitoring and Evaluation system at the Regions.
- He/ she will consolidate, monitor progress achieved against pre-decided indicators pertaining to CRY objectives as part of CRY’s M & E system.
- He/ she will generate disaggregated reports as required for various purposes.
- He/ She will have to liaise with internal and external stakeholders for data acquisition and will be the regional hub for all information related to impact.
- Maintain the regional data based on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) by following up with partners on data collected by them regarding MEAL
- Generate reports from the MEAL, provide a disaggregated analysis of the data in terms of theme, state, age, gender, community etc.
- Be the focal point for any data related to MEAL in the region for the queries from any other functions within CRY.
- Provide periodic feedback to partners on the quality of data collected, timeliness of data collected as per MEAL guidelines.
- Consolidate and provide analysis from various formats that are part of MEAL system in the context of programme monitoring and evaluation ex Field Visit Report (FVR) , Annual Evaluation Report (AER)
- Share the red flags with the regional Development Support (DS) and prepare narratives on the analysis in coordination with the respective state teams and region PH.
- Capacity building of partners on basics of data analysis and data management.
- Provide support to the Research Sub-Function of Policy, Research, Advocacy and Documentation (PRAD) towards any national research commissioned by way of supervising regional data collection, quality control of data collection etc.
- Support any regional level research by state teams in conjunction with Program Head and AGM Research.
- Work with and provide insights through analysis of program related data from regional team and partners in the region and undertake secondary data analysis on various themes as required from time to time.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of evidence generated by regional program team for all advocacy purposes as required.
- Degree in Social Sciences/Social Work/Statistics.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in M &E role in the development sector
Skill sets required:
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Team Player with an orientation to play a supportive role
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Knowledge of SPSS. Knowledge of other quantitative as well as qualitative software would be an added advantage
Please email the application to email@example.com mentioning the location applied for.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd