Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
Organization: Child Rights & You
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: Kolkata(West Bengal)
Job Title: Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation (Kolkata)
Function/Division: Development Support
Project: Empowerment of adolescents and ending of child marriage
At CRY – Child Rights and You, you will be central to the Monitoring & Evaluation system for CRY initiative in the state. You will consolidate, monitor progress achieved against pre-decided indicators pertaining to program objectives for the project in the state as part of CRY’s M&E system. You will generate disaggregated reports as required for various purposes, responsible for managing large data sets pertaining to the relevant program objectives and primarily of the linked govt. programs being implemented in the state. You will have to liaise with internal and external stakeholders for data acquisition and will be the state hub for all information related to impact.
Description of Responsibilities:
The M&E Manager is accountable for the accomplishment of the stated key end-results by providing professional expertise and assistance in overall M&E activities vis. a vis. M&E tool development, information/data collection, statistics and data analysis, preparation of reports/ other documents and communication.
- The position will hold all M&E and related activities for the described program in the state.
- The position will work in close coordination with regional manager-M&E and development support team to have an M&E system for the described project.
- The position will be responsible for routine monitoring of the project based on the defined M&E system and reports the progress accordingly.
- Will develop the program monitoring reports and communicate to the state and regional concerned team as per the defined reporting structure.
- The person will support program team in developing all types of periodical project reports, documenting the case studies, and other similar other documentations.
- Tracks district-wise progress of programme implementation with the support of the district coordinators and compiles information at a state level in consonance with the expected deliverables under the project.
- The position will support program team in planning process as and when it is required by them.
- Support regional program team in identifying the functional issues and help them to understand it in-depth by using data analytical skills and research techniques (including qualitative research methodologies).
- Support program team /supervisor in assessments of the issues during the project implementation period.
- Provide support in exploring the secondary information from various sources for better program implementation.
- Ensure data quality of the project.
- The person needs to understand privacy and confidentiality of the information of the project and ensure it during the program implementation.
- Support district coordinator to create MIS system at district, block, panchayat and village level to track progress against district action plan as well as state action plan.
- Capacity building of state, district team and other stakeholders on M&E
- Any other task as required to implement the project/ M&E activities in the project area.
Master’s Degree in Social work/ Statistics or PGDRD or equivalent. 8+ years’ of proven work experience in development sector including M&E. Data analysis and interpretation and report writing. Team Player with an orientation to play a supportive role. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and fluency in local language would be a big advantage. Knowledge of SPSS, Knowledge of other quantitative as well as qualitative software would be an added advantage
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd