Organization: WWF - India
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Manager – Sales (Conservation Products) at WWF-India.
It aspires to reach out to the supporters of the cause of nature and wildlife conservation through their merchandise range of paper & non paper products such as calendars, greeting cards, diaries and other conservation products. The purpose of these products is to communicate the message of conservation, promote sustainable alternatives in various product categories and raise funds for WWF India’s conservation work. As the Manager - Sales, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying, developing and expanding the distribution channels and outreach for WWF-India’s conservation products/ merchandise and any other niche products.
Location: New Delhi
The Job Profile:
- Generating revenue through merchandise sales, co-branding and distribution partnerships.
- Business development from existing customers and bringing new potential supporters/ clients on board through direct retail sales at events and exhibitions.
- Developing the distribution network for WWF India’s conservation products in NCR and other places.
- Develop and implement the strategy to grow the corporate and institutional sales channel for existing and customized product ranges.
- Execute innovative ideas to raise awareness of WWF India’s work on conservation and raise funds.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- MBA-Marketing or Post Graduate with Marketing related qualifications from a recognized university
- About 6 – 8 years of experience in the field of Merchandising.
- Experience of corporate sales would be an added advantage.
- Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Sales, marketing and business development.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to work with a target oriented approach in a focused, methodical and planned manner.
- Confidence to make cold calls, follow up including with senior level contacts and close sales/ fundraising partnerships.
- Ability to network and form professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player for up-scaling merchandising activities.
Apply Via Email to:
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Last Date for sending applications: 31st March 2019
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Manager-Sales (Conservation Products)”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd