Manager - Business Development
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Project Overview and Role
The Manager, Business Development is a key position within the India Market that is responsible for the sourcing, bidding and winning high value assignments and contracts. S/he will work directly with the Palladium Business Development Team and all of Palladium’s practice areas and subdivisions to secure work from new and existing customers.
- The primary responsibilities of the Manager, Business Development, are to:
- Contribute to Business Development pursuits
- Contribute to research, strategic thinking, develop and grow the opportunity pipeline; monitor and track the progress of leads and bids, and report back results and key lessons.
- Manage the development of proposals for tenders with overall responsibility for ensuring high quality technical and financial bids are submitted on time.
- Continual review for quality, pricing and efficiency improvements in the proposals or tender process.
- Relationship building
- Create meaningful relationships with partners, subcontractors and freelance consultants.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key clients, and support and develop strategies for new client engagement.
- Increase capacity and efficiencies
- Build capacity, awareness and develop colleagues outside the Business Development team to contribute to identifying new opportunities.
- Ongoing process improvements to strengthen the competitive performance and efficiency.
- A minimum of 8 years consulting/international development work experience. Familiarity with central, state and local government ministries, the private sector and international aid agencies will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in business development, including tracking, proposal preparation, presentation and managing of bids will be an advantage.
- Key competencies and professional expertise required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong technical writing skills, and the ability to conceptualize and write a bid proposal or project report.
- Sound business development and client relationship management skills.
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
- Strong networking and partnership management skills.
- Job Description – Manager, Business Development 3 / 3
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, with multiple/simultaneous bid efforts, and across timezone challenges.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Well organised and high attention to detail.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd