Manager - Corporate Partnership (Sales)
Organization: Smile Foundation
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today they have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Manager, s/he will be responsible for leading and managing the fundraising team regionally and for raising funds required to maintain and expand Smile Foundation’s welfare activities. As part of a successful team s/he will play a significant role in the growth and development of the organisation and an important part in developing an integrated approach to fundraising.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Devise, develop, maintain and implement a successful income generation strategy which supports the organization's overall development.
- Nurture and manage key supporter relationships in order to maximize their long-term contribution to the organization.
- Build new relationships with major corporate, trusts and brands, for long term support.
- Develop contact and network with Corporate entities where Smile’s work aligns with their CSR Policy
- Present and pitch for CSR grants and facilitate employee engagement activities
- Implement individual fundraising plan, quarterly action plans, achieve individual targets, and develop relationships with companies
- Special focus on to design and develop fundraising events, cause marketing campaigns and similar marketing focused activities.
- Able to do meetings at CXO level and HODs of Marketing/Communication
- Have a fair idea of conceptulisation of events and various BTL activations
- Build relationships with major corporates and make presentations
- Account handling: ensuring major corporate are content with their contribution outline and are kept informed of progress and milestones
- Generating leads through extensive research and networking.
- Ensure achievements for self and team on a sustained basis.
- Ensure effective donor nurturing and engaging the supporters
- Keep up to date with developments and compliance in fundraising.
- Budgeting, planning and ensuring high ROI events and partnerships.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- A minimum of 4-7 years of experience in corporate fundraising.
- Extensive knowledge on Corporate Sales/Events Sale/Concept Sales/ Solution Sales and various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to do meetings with large corporate at the CXO level
- Exposure in working with various marketing professionals in corporate PR, Media Agencies Media & advertising industries.
- He/She should be adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explaining their charity’s cause.
- Ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
- Should have an interest in, and commitment to, the cause he is raising funds for is essential.
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- At least graduate with 4-5 years of experience.
- Preferably from Corporate Sales/ Media/ Marketing background
Functional Area: Fundraising
Desired work experience: 4-9 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd