Manager - Project Implementation & Partnerships
Organization: Development Alternatives
Apply By: 20 May 2019
Designation: Manager - Project Implementation & Partnerships
About Development Alternatives
Development Alternatives (DA) is a premier social enterprise working in the field of sustainable development. Established in 1982, and headquartered in New Delhi, it has built a global presence in the fields of green economic development, social equity and environmental management. It has also built a strong reputation as an innovator of technologies and delivery systems for sustainable livelihoods in the developing world. The DA Group focuses on empowering communities through strengthening people’s institutions and facilitating their access to basic needs; enabling economic opportunities through skill development for green jobs and enterprise creation; and promoting low carbon pathways for development through natural resource management models and clean technology solutions. The DA Group works at local, national and global levels. Its partners and clients include village communities and civil society organizations, local and state governments, agencies and ministries of the Government in India, multilateral agencies and private sector institutions across India, south and south-east Asia and Africa.
- Responsible for strategizing, building new areas and positioning.
- Build enterprise and cluster development program, manage operations and track various sectoral initiatives.
- Proactive with strong entrepreneurial personality.
- Should have good networking skills.
Department: Sustainable Enterprise Vertical
Number of openings: 01
Job Type: Regular (Full Time)
Job Location: New Delhi Headquarters (Qutub Institutional Area)
Educational Qualification: Masters in business/commerce
Experience Level: 8-12 years
Remuneration: will be commensurate with the background and experience of the candidate
How to apply:
- Send updated CV with/without a Cover Letter to email@example.com and mention position name “SED Management Coordinator” in the subject line of the email.
- Please upload word files for CV & Cover Letter (optional) with the filename “SED_Your First Name_Last Name”
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd