Manager / Senior Manager – Rural Micro Enterprise Development
Organization: Development Alternatives
Apply By: 20 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Designation: Manager / Senior Manager – Rural Micro Enterprise Development
About Development Alternatives
Development Alternatives (DA) is a premier social enterprise working in the field of sustainable development. Established in 1982, and headquartered in New Delhi, it has built a global presence in the fields of green economic development, social equity and environmental management. It has also built a strong reputation as an innovator of technologies and delivery systems for sustainable livelihoods in the developing world. The DA Group focuses on empowering communities through strengthening people’s institutions and facilitating their access to basic needs; enabling economic opportunities through skill development for green jobs and enterprise creation; and promoting low carbon pathways for development through natural resource management models and clean technology solutions. The DA Group works at local, national and global levels. Its partners and clients include village communities and civil society organizations, local and state governments, agencies and ministries of the Government in India, multilateral agencies and private sector institutions across India, south and south-east Asia and Africa.
Management and development of our open innovation platform for enterprise development in rural communities, chiefly responsible for:
- Development of creative and innovative ideas centered around social innovation
- Development of innovative tools and strategies and executing them with rural communities
- Management of systems to assess, plan, monitor and track pilots, new modules, and research
- Oversee and increase the quality and efficiency of the platform and specialized interventions in entrepreneurship
- Creative, strategic thinker, innovative and solution oriented to help drive the Innovations Team activities and objectives.
- Experience working in the Livelihood/enterprise development field.
- Experience in Value chains development, Market systems analysis, or rural micro-finance is a plus
Department: Sustainable Enterprise Vertical
Number of openings: 01
Job Type: Regular (Full Time)
Job Location: New Delhi Headquarters (Qutub Institutional Area)
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Management/ Economics
Experience Level: 4-6 Years
Remuneration: will be commensurate with the background and experience of the candidate
How to apply:
- Send updated CV with/without a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position name “SED Enterprise Development” in the subject line of the email.
- Please upload word files for CV & Cover Letter (optional) with the filename “SED_Your First Name_Last Name”
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd