Manager- Outreach & Partnerships
Organization: WWF- India
Apply By: 15 Dec 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Job title: Manager- Outreach & Partnerships
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from a qualified and experienced Manager, Outreach and Partnership for the growth and implementing strategic partnerships of WWF-India’s environment education programs in India. The position will support the education division in growing its outreach and developing and managing partnerships for all its initiatives. The candidate will be required to assist in planning the growth, outreach and developing strategic partnerships of all Education programs across India. Expected results include sustained growth of all education programs with efficient management and communication.
Required Candidate Profile:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have MBA degree, with a specialization in communication and marketing from a reputed university.
Experience: The applicant should have a minimum experience of 6-7 years working with in the education and/or communication sector.
Special Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Networking and relationship management skills
- Understanding of the education system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in both English and Hindi
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with team and multiple stakeholders
- Good written and presentation skills
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage the outreach and advocacy strategy to generate interest across key stakeholder audiences
- Develop and manage strategic awareness and communication plan to increase visibility of the education programmes.
- Cultivate partnerships, identify key players and generate interest for education programmes.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Produce information materials related to on ground outreach and social media communication.
- Monitor and maintain database to enhance outreach
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Last Date for sending applications: 15th December, 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd