Manager-CSR Partnerships and Innovations
Apply By: 20 Jun 2019
Job Position: Manager-CSR Partnerships and Innovations
Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Experience: 3-6 years’ experience in social sector
CTC: INR 6.60-8.40L/Year
No. of positions: 1
CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform is a flagship marketplace and CSR analytics dashboard for CSR heads, non-profits, social businesses and government agencies in India. The platform works as a bridge between development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions.
We are also the host of India’s largest CSR forum ‘India CSR Summit & Exhibition’ along with sister platform NGOBOX.org. We publish over 50 reports annually on CSR in India, and curate opportunities for collaborations in the sector. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Manager-CSR Partnerships and Innovations’ is a key position to ideate, plan and execute CSR partnerships models/projects and identify areas of innovations for better impacts. The incumbent will lead a team of Associates and Sr. Associates working with Non-profits, CSR teams, social businesses and incubators to co-create areas of collaborations.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- CSRBOX (60%)
- Conceptualise and execute ideas and plans to strengthen CSRBOX platform as the single largest CSR platform for companies, CSR foundations, non-profits, researchers and social businesses
- Work with government agencies, ministries, departments and state governments to curate state specific web-content, reports and analytics
- Explore collaborations with incubators and accelerators to leverage social enterprise and start-up ecosystem for social impact
- Ideate collaborative projects and push for execution
- Engage with stakeholders in CSR and social enterprise ecosystem to understand the needs and accordingly prepare action plans, products and services
- Guide, mentor and optimally use resources to on-board companies, implementing agencies, social businesses and service providers on CSRBOX
- Curate avenues of revenue generation for the sustainability of the platform
- Work with content team to publish impact stories, impact-talks and weekly newsletters
- Work with top management to execute innovative ideas and scale-up CSR partnerships
- NGOBOX (15%)
- Leverage NGOBOX platform for massive outreach and promotion of innovative ideas and partnership needs
- Conceptualise and execute ideas for streamlining products and services for NGOs and social businesses
- Events and Consulting (15%)
- Work-out strategies and action-plan to co-create new events portfolio
- Strengthen ongoing annual events and curate new partnership models to acquire new clients and strengthen revenue-base
- Align CSRBOX and NGOBOX with other verticals like research and consulting to optimise resource use
- Others (10%)
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
- Curating annual coffee-table book of ‘Non-profit impacts’ and ‘CSR Impacts’ in India
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of CSR ecosystem in India
- 2-4 years of professional experience in social sector or functional knowledge of social sector in India. At least 1 year experience in development sector/Media and communication or project management
- Excellent academic record with at least 60% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
- Excellence in concept-note, project proposal and technical proposal preparation
- Capable of managing a versatile team of 7-10 members
- Basic understating of online platforms and a quick learner
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Manager -CSR-Innovations-Ahmedabad-May-19'. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Key projects handled by you in your past 2 years’ work(attach with the mail)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd