Apply By: 05 Aug 2019
About the organization
A secular, Mumbai-based non-profit organisation, SNEHA believes that investing in women's health is essential to building viable urban communities. SNEHA targets four large public health areas: Maternal and Newborn Health, Child Health and Nutrition, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Prevention of Violence against Women and Children
About the Program
Finance Manager is responsible for Accounting, Banking, Budgeting & Budget Monitoring, payroll processing, statutory compliance, Audit, Taxation
Job Location: Santacruz and Sion
About the Role
1. Budget Management of Empowerment Health and Sexuality amongst Adolescents budgets including
- Preparing and modification of program budget as per proposal and gantt chart.
- Monthly internal meeting with the program team for discussion on all existing budgets, variance against budget, plan for next month and change in program plan and informing any critical changes to central finance team.
- Ensuring required documentation of all vouchers and its proper accounting (in tally) for projects handled along with the concerned finance officer
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of dedicated bank account and receivables and payables, if any, for the project handles, monthly scrutiny for all related ledger accounts/ cost centers.
- Responsible for preparation of financial utilization reports as per funder requirements/ Frequency and handling funder audit for due diligence and financial monitoring.
2. Central Finance
- Assisting in finalization of Annual financial and relevant statement’s and its filing with relevant authorities like Income Tax, FCRA, Charity Commissioner.
- Supervision and collation of details for income tax scrutiny and statutory audit.
- Jointly responsible for drafting of finance manual, standardization of finance processes, finance related MIS, compilation for internal audit, legal compliance.
- Any other audit/process improvement related work as per requirement for funder audit or any urgent/ critical work as per domain need.
Management & Reporting
- Report daily to Director Finance
- Working knowledge: Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint, Tally ERP 9.
- Post graduate/Inter CA/ICWA in commerce stream with 10 years’ experience in Auditing, Accounting and MIS or Chartered Accounting with minimum 4 years in Audit, Accounting and MIS.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in non-profit sector or similar role
- IT knowledge
- Experience of working in team
Interested applicants can send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line SNEHA-Manager Finance.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd