Organization: Citizens Alliance
Apply By: 31 Oct 2019
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
Citizens Alliance (CA) is a team of distinguished professionals with diverse backgrounds coming together to create impact through better governance. We work for governments, citizen groups and other stakeholders to solve complex governance issues through leveraging technology and data. We work with government bodies to help achieve desired policy outcomes. Our comprehensive portfolio of work includes stakeholder management, ensuring seamless delivery of government schemes and building effective outreach and communication channels. In our on-going journey of ensuring last-mile delivery of government schemes and maximizing its impact, we have collaborated with multiple partners including Bihar Vikas Mission and NSDC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role provides an excellent opportunity to engage with decision-makers at the forefront of evidencebased policymaking and to grow new opportunities to improve government’s programs and policies. At the same time, the role requires the delivery of rigorous time-bound results in a resource-scarce environment. He/she will handle multi-level teams and structures cut across verticals and manage various stakeholders.
Understanding the Problem – Review evidence of effectiveness of public programs based on triangulation of information and present qualitative and quantitative analyses of the problem statement. Highlight gaps in program effectiveness and enable policymakers to use evidence in policy decisions.
Designing Solution – A solution frameworks, elevate key insights and present the analysis to policymakers and government functionaries.
Implementing Solution – Handle projects with multiple stakeholders in the governance eco-system.
- Identify new, high-value opportunities and mobilize both internal and external stakeholders for working together on the given objective.
- Contribute substantial input for development of work plans, research questions, project concept notes, and field research guides.
- Suggest and prepare detailed concept notes for possible actions that can transform into governance development priorities.
- Manage and support high-quality, evidence-based program delivery in a matrixed environment.
- Review and track progress of the execution plan including work-plans, risk assessments, and engage or escalate concerns to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals.
- Create knowledge repository, deduce best practices and streamline institutional documentation.
- Undertake impact assessment modules and ensure that CA’s contribution acts as a multiplier effect in achieving maximum results above and beyond the accepted standard.
- Handle multiple assignments at one time and meet short deadlines.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from Tier 1 Institutes with 5-6 years of experience.
- Post-graduation from Tier 1 Institutes with 4-5 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication and Reporting skills.
- Experience in using Project Management tools.
Please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd