Managing Consultant (Skill Development)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2019
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research, Training and Human Development Institute, Pune (hereinafter referred to as SARTHI) is an autonomous institute of Government of Maharashtra. SARTHI is a newly established Non-Profit Government Company and is aimed at research, policy advocacy, skill development and training for social and educational development of the target group communities.
Here is an opportunity for the professionally competent and committed individuals to work alongside the government for the cause of social and educational development of the Target Group. Skill Development, SARTHI offers a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate through action research and different projects, a successful and sustainable model that can be replicated to give a solution to unemployment by bringing together the potential of youth, their skills, and different skill gaps in various employment sectors.
Position: Managing Consultant (Skill Development)
M.E /M.Tech in Computer Application/ Computer Science / IT/ Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics from renowned University/Masters in Computer Application/ Master in Computer Management from any reputed and accredited Indian institute or abroad
8+ years of experience in leading the project management and monitoring of projects across Skill Development/ Entrepreneurship/Incubation/Special projects/large scale e-Governance projects or experience in development and management of software projects, web applications and website IT projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage computerization & software related matters of SARTHI.
- Assist MD, SARTHI to implement the software and for MIS system.
- Coordinate, manage, supervise and monitor the functioning of the call and guidance centre (toll free number and on-line facility).
- Design tools, reports, charts and graphs to provide ongoing, at a-glance summaries of project status and application prototype performance.
- Assist in requirement gathering and preparation of System and Functional Requirement specification, System design, review and monitoring of IT / Software implementation, testing and Go Live support for systems and applications
Note: The above mentioned human resource is required purely on contract basis, for a period of 11 months. This period can be extended for a further tenure of 11 months in case of deserving candidates.
How to apply:
Online Application is available on the website https://sarthi maharashtragov.in (Click on HR-SKILL DEVELOPMENT- II under the “Notice Board”)
Last Date for Online Application: 30th November, 2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd